Who we are
THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 09265827), whose registered office is at 59 Annandale Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 0DE.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as revised by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, and other applicable privacy laws.
We are the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at any time by any of the following means:
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A quick word about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal information we collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you when you access or browse THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place or event, place an order on THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photographs, gender, age, date and place of birth, fax number, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin details, favourite listings, books, films, sports, music and food preferences.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
How we may store and use your information
We, or third party data processors acting on our behalf such as mailing companies, courier/delivery companies, distribution companies, printing companies or freelance distribution staff may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
– to make THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about;
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
— as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- – to provide you with information about other goods and services we or our affiliated companies, business or partners offer that are relevant or similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about through this site;
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes; no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website has implemented display advertising settings on Google Analytics and collects information on user demographics and interests only for our statistical reporting and website analysis.
THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED uses Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics in order to gain a better insight into the audience and improve user experience on THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED Website. This information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for internal statistical reporting.
THE PRESENT OF YOGA LIMITED and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to www.tpoyoga.com.
Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of display advertising and customise Google display network ads.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
the right (exercised in accordance with the Act) to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (the fee is currently £10)
the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge
the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
Third party sites
Sharing and usage
We will never share, sell or give out your personal information to anyone without your permission.
You may receive emails from us:
If you have registered your details with us at some point in the past
If you have an existing relationship with us
If you have a listing on our online directory
To provide you with services or information that you request
For marketing purposes such as information updates, news or press releases
When you register on tpoyoga.com, we require your email address. We will use it to send you a confirmation of any request or booking you make, to confirm any profile or account changes you make or for administration and security purposes.
However we respect your time by limiting and controlling the regularity of emails sent to you.
How to opt out
On our emails, you are able to opt out in an easy, automated way located at the bottom of each email, which allows you to stop receiving emails from us.
Or you can let us know directly by emailing email@example.com